“I moved to Minneapolis six years ago and the Greenway Glow was easily one of the best nights I’ve had in this city!”– Shane M.”
We invite you to join us as a VIP participant during the Greenway Glow Arts Festival. Your entry fee and any (optional) pledges you raise will be used to protect and enhance the Midtown Greenway.
Things to Bring with You to the Glow
- + If biking: Bike helmet (required)
- + Mask (required) The event is outside and social distancing procedures will be in place; please bring a mask and hand sanitizer and maintain social distances of 6 feet or more from all artists and attendees
- + Bike lights
- + Bike lock
- + Bright-colored or reflective clothing
- + ID and cash/credit card
- + spirit and support for the artists and the Greenway!
Fundraising is not required to participate in the Glow, but it’s the ONLY way to get the glow-in-the-dark event t-shirt. Raise an extra $50 or more to get the shirt! (You can also make your own donation if you prefer.)
You will receive a fundraising page when you register. Simply send the link to your friends and family and see how easy it is to raise funds to support the nation’s best urban bike trail!
Raise $50: Get the glow-in-the-dark Greenway Glow event T-shirt! (This fundraising is in addition to your entry fee, which does not count toward the extra $50 fundraising goal.)
Shirts will mailed out 2-4 weeks after the event.